Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I went from...

A lot in my life has changed in the last year or so. yea i understand its a new year but since the last ne years a lot has changed. by comparison its a lot better.

 I went from living with a verbally and emotionally abusive boyfriend/would be dictator who believed he was mater of the universe, to being back at home with a more negotiable democratic master of the universe, aka dad. 

I went from having no job at all to having a job and holding it, and being good at it. the owners like me and the managers like me. well maybe not me but my work ethic. I didnt realize it was a difficult job.

I am in school, and doing well. 

Recovering from having my gallbladder removed, ill be fine just a little pain and difficulty digesting, and sneezing. (sneezing hurts soooo bad)

i went from a horrible,exhausting relationship to being very content and happy with being single and not worrying about anyone or anything, to seeking a relationship with someone who is currently unavailable. its sad and hurts but i am willing to wait and i like to think he does as well:
"..I cant wait for us to be together, you are a spark of hope and love and im glad you came into my life when you did.."
 but then again i cant be 100% sure. there is a lot of baggage and skeletons that will be dealt with on a regular basis. but i care about that man so much, that im willing to risk it and see how things will go.

lots of changes and hopefully more that are better or at least positive

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you sure do sum things up nicely ..its really legit.!?:)

    ReplyDelete