Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Maybe Im Losing My Mind

Please take my heart,cant you hear? I'm afraid the darkness is drawing near.
If you want me you can have me I'm standing right here.
My heart is gleaming as the words fall out, whether i love you or not,one day i will shout.
 to the world the rooftops and more, from every mountain to every shore.
there is no light like yours and mine, oh that touch is so divine.
i fall past the windows and quick past the stairs,suddenly i scream but no body cares.
jolted by fear and my heart feeling shuddered, i can only look in the dark and silently mutter.
to myself you see for my mind has gone wild, the pain is just fine maybe hot,maybe mild.
i crawl into your arms for saftey and comfort, you make me smile with little to no effort,
ive lost all hope in the twists and the turns, over and over i seem to get burned.
Please hear me for my words reveal the depths of my soul, the heart ache the pain, the actions of a fool.



No comments:

Post a Comment