Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

You...me..

There are feelings i cannot describe even if i wanted.
Sometimes my dreams turn for the worst and are haunted. 
I have a past of dark tales and secrets unknown.
Im afraid of the ending the comes once youre shown.
Im afraid to let you in past the door,  but when our lips touch, my heart hits the floor. 
Theres no hiding the feelings i have, its just impossible, trust me ive tried.
Ill tell you the truth, I dont have to lie..
I've lied and ive cheated, with mad regret it wont be repeated.
Stubborn,childish,flirty and loud.
Is that something youd call yours and be proud?
the feelings i have run deeper than the sea.
I look in your eyes and it feels like you know me.
Your eyes are so whimsical,divine and sincere.
A Smile that makes me nervous,giddy and flushed.
Your say my name and is sounds so different. 
Self control is weary and crushed by temptation, the risks are so high but then again so am I. 
One step past the darkness is the light that we seek, but its not as easy as crossing the street. 
There are just a few snags in our dreaming and planning.
Just waiting for changes, discussion and endings.
Time is a virtue and patience a necessity.
But i wont lie, my heart doesnt tell time.
I have no patience.
Please dont tell me you love me.
Dont you see?
Telling me will surely destroy me inside.
The words we exchange change my perspective
They cheer me up, and show how receptive.
Your words,your touch it drives me insane.
Ill never be able to fully explain

I dont want to hide how i feel for you, even though i know im the one who said it should be discrete. I want to be with you, i want to be yours, and you to be mine. I want to tell everyone, including you...










2 comments:

  1. I am in amaze, by these words you say, im sorry for the wait, but I believe this is fate, your 100% understandable, and thats so great, I can show you love, without there being hate, so I ask your hand, but not in marriage, but as a princess in a golden carriage.!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My anonymous you see, i have an answer for thee. I give you my hand,but not in marriage, as long as your the prince by my side in that golden carriage.

    ReplyDelete